This month’s Show Stoppers series will be split into two posts as I cover the nine other minis that got ribbons at my first ever BreyerFest Live show. My most successful model that day, Clarissa, a bay G1 Morgan Mare, already got her own post last month, so you can head over there if you haven’t already read about her.
My regular runs did much better than my Special Runs, but that’s not altogether a surprise to me. The SR classes were significantly bigger. I knew they would be, so I focused my show string on the RR classes. That turned out to be a great strategy.
This G4 Loping QH is #6040 Appaloosa, a Breyer regular run from 2018-2021. I bought her in late 2018, along with the rest of the Stablemates Assortment she was part of, as part of the Collector Club Appreciation Sale. I showed her a couple times prior to BreyerFest, but this is her first ribbon. Her show name is Aurora.
The G2 Appaloosa is one of my favorite SM molds. My conga is 32 members strong at the moment. This one is #5410 from the Tractor Play Set, a regular run from 2009-2013. I bought him way back in 2012 from a seller on MH$P. There are better stock molds out there (IMO) but he actually does okay for himself in the show ring. His show name is Can’t Catch Me.
This G4 Hanoverian is from the #5908 Stablemates Assortment, produced from 2011-2015. I bought him from my friend Bonnie’s dealership in November 2011. I showed him 8 times prior to BreyerFest Live; this was his first ribbon. His show name is Unprecedented.
On Wednesday, I’ll finish up the RRs with my two foals who ribboned, and then share my three SRs who held their own against some really tough competition.




No comments:
Post a Comment